Our skilled Support Coordinators assist people to navigate and implement their NDIS Plan.
What can SEQUAL do for you?
- Negotiate services with providers including prices
- Develop service agreements
- Manage the NDIS portal
- Arrange assessments to determine funding
- Define support budgets
- Liaise with your Plan Manager regarding your budget and any other matter that may arise
- Monitor your NDIS plan and review your goals prior to a plan review
- Link you into your local community i.e. vocational options, study options, community activity participation
- Build your capacity to use the NDIS Participant Portal should you choose to coordinate your own services in the future
- Liaise with the NDIA with reports on your goals and outcomes
How do I nominate SEQUAL as my Support Coordinator?
Identify SEQUAL as your chosen Support Coordinator in your planning meeting. Your planner will then send a request for service to us which we can accept, and a plan handover meeting will be arranged between your planner and us. We contact you as soon as possible after the meeting with the planner and meet with you to discuss what we can do for you and what you would like from your plan.
Let us help you get the most out of your NDIS funding plan!
Please note we are not an NDIS approved provider for Specialist Support Coordination services.