Working at SEQUAL is so much more than just a job. It is a chance to join a team of like-minded individuals making a difference to the lives of others.
At SEQUAL, our culture is created by our values, which reinforce what we care about and how we do things, not just what we do. Our three core values: Support, Include, Empower, drive everything we do at SEQUAL.
SEQUAL values the importance of independence, choice, and decision-making. We aim to empower all individuals to make informed decisions regarding their future by providing support that reflects individual needs and preferences.
SEQUAL places a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
- believe in our values
- celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion
- are flexible and adaptable
- are committed to helping us achieve our organisational goals
- observe our codes of conduct and practice standards
Then we can offer you:
- The opportunity to have a career where you will contribute to supporting people to live their best lives.
- Flexible working arrangements and rosters
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Salary-sacrificing arrangements up to $15,900 tax-free
- Meals and entertainment benefits
- Annual Leave loading entitlements (for eligible employees)
- Safe and healthy work environment
- Supportive Leadership Team
Join our team and have a rewarding career by working together to provide personalised support to include and empower individuals with complex disabilities.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career in Nursing, Disability Support Work or our Head Office, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.